SCARdiff is an annual expo celebrating all things horror: books, comics, movies, cosplay, the works.
2013’s event was a roaring success with over 500 people in attendance and guests such as Bobby Rhodes (DEMONS, DEMONS 2), Dominic Brunt (BEFORE DAWN, TV’s EMMERDALE), David Moody (Bestselling author of HATER and AUTUMN), John Higgins (2000AD, RAZORJACK, WATCHMEN) and many more.
Guests were treated to a jam packed programme full of panels, workshops, gaming, films and more.
SCARdiff 2014 is scheduled for Sunday 19th October at our new venue, Cardiff Masonic Hall, and we’re now taking bookings from traders!
As a trader at SCARdiff 2014, we would offer you:
- A table/ trading space within a thriving dealer’s room full of horror fans
- Cross-promotion in the run-up to the event as well as throughout the day
- An ideal launchpad for new book/ comic/ film etc. releases
- An opportunity to become an official sponsor and benefit from extra promotion
Trading tables are priced at £30 (6 foot) or £25 (4 foot).Multiple bookings will qualify for discounts.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying:
- Your business/ trading name and link to your website
- Size/ number of table(s) you require
- Any questions you have
But hurry! We’re expecting trading space to sell out fast after the success of last year!